The first of its kind, the Creator Brands Virtual Meetings Day is an opportunity for seasoned content creators and inspired brands to meet, build powerful relationships, and discuss collaboration opportunities. It’s a full-day networking event happening entirely online, meaning participants can connect and network from wherever they are in the world and with others both locally and across the globe.
- WITS and BloggerBridge are two different entities with two different databases. We will automatically import your registration from WITS into BloggerBridge, but it will take a few days after you register. Please be patient!
- You don’t need to register for a BloggerBridge account; we will do that for you. If you register for a BloggerBridge account and use a different email address than the one you used when you registered for WITS, you will not be able to use the platform.
- If you’re unsure which email you registered for WITS with, look for your Eventbrite ticket confirmation.
- Once we create your account, you will receive an email notifying you that your profile has been created for WITS Power Networking. Further instructions for setting up your account will be in that email.
- We will not send you the password for your account. In order to log in, you must set your password (again, using the email address you registered for WITS with) "at this link."
About Blogger Bridge
BloggerBridge is a website that helps connect bloggers and writers with their relevant contacts in companies and their PR representatives. BloggerBridge is used by companies 365 days of the year, not just for WITS Power Networking.